I got pretty MAD (still now) about the things my room mate wrote.
First, one of them was "she are now more concern about her own hygiene". This means that she was saying that I am not hygienic before. I asked her and she said it is because I did not shower in the early morning on the Thursday and Friday. For your information, since I was at the age of seven I did not practise the habit of showering every morning, and even I did shower in the morning my house have a water heater shower. I was not used to shower in cold morning with cold water. And since years I had the habit of shower only in the afternoon and evening. Thus, I shower in the afternoon on Thursday and Friday as there had no class in the afternoon.
What I am really mad is that she wrote that I am spending more money on unneccesary things like cameras. I thought that she owned cameras and she will know my feelings. I am not that kind of girls who are fancy on dresses and heels or bags. I only buy these things when I needed. Even though there is a dinner, I do not buy clothes on the purpose of that particular occasion, I use what I have. I only buy when I really need it or on Chinese New Year. Plus, digital camera is what I wanted for a long time. I even ever consider DLSR. From the money I save from not buying fancy dress and other, I bought my own digital camera on PC fair ( cheaper than buying it in regular day). I strongly think that this is not unneccesary thing because it can capture memorable events or minutes and beautiful things. You know what. If there is any regret in my whole life, that will be I do not have a picture of me with my grandpa or just the picture of he himself. Everyone have their only two grandfather, mother side and father side. My grandfather from my father side passed away since I was not born. My grandfather from my mother side passed away just last year around June. Yes, I did not attend his funeral. I did not even know the actual time and date he passed away. I only knew the news when I in the facebook chat with my sister. Can you imagine that in the fb chat you are asking " how is grandpa now? getting better? " and the reply was "today was his funeral. many people go for the funeral." How you feel?
What she wrote really hurt me... it is not that I bought it for like RM 1k++... BTW, it is my money...
No comments:
Post a Comment
xoxo <3 u ... thanks for commenting...