Haven't upload my blog like Months...
I mentioned my coursemates gave me a surprised party, right?
Look at the Birthday Cake...
OMG! IKR...
So, what I did months ago...
well, on my March holiday, I went to Singapore.
Huray... still so excited... My first time went there.
Will blog about it in the next post. Stay Tune.
After I back from Singapore, I bought a new Handphone!!!
A Samsung galaxy S3!!! Grey. I wanted blue, but out of stock. :((
Nothing much during April.
Went for school-based experience at a school at Serian for a week.
Then Assignments. Hand in Folios.
May is about my BIG. camping stuff and Exams...
After exams, of course is Holiday...
Now is End of Holiday.
Today is the 2nd day of the new semester.
Bored.
Bye
xoxo (have this habit since... undentified)


No comments:
Post a Comment
xoxo <3 u ... thanks for commenting...